BRENHAM HIGH SCHOOL
- Member of the 1999 Cub State Finalists team
- District MVP
- Class 4A Player of the Year
- Selected 2000 & 2001 All-Conference and All-Region player
UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS
- Member of the 2002 Texas National Champions
- 2002 & 2003 Big 12 Tournament Most Outstanding Player
- Named to the 2002 College World Series All Tournament team
- 2002 & 2003 Central Texas Player of the Year
- UT Academic Services Student-Athlete Award recipient
- Big 12 All-Tournament Team
- First-Team All-American - NCBWA, ABCA/Rawlings, Baseball America & USA Today Sports Weekly
- Established new school two-year career marks for batting (.395), slugging (.650), hits (192), doubles (42) and extra-base hits (72)
- First-Team All-Big 12
- Big 12 Tournament Most Outstanding Player
- Set new Longhorn career batting average with a .395
- Competed in the 2004 Midwest League All-Star Game
- Traded in December 2005 for Chad Gaudin to the Toronto Blue Jays
TORONTO BLUE JAYS
- Competed in the 2006 Florida State League All-Star Game
- Named EL Player of the Week -- August 27, 2007
- December 6, 2007: Winter Meetings Rule 5 Draft assigned to Texas Rangers
- June 30, 2008: Named Texas League Player of the week
August 7, 2009 - August 12, 2009 : Promoted to Triple A Affiliate within the
Texas Rangers Organization (Oklahoma City RedHawks)
Baseball Hitting & Defensive Instructor/Tournament Director - Clint is a 1999 graduate of Brenham High School and was the starting second baseman for the 1999 Class 4A State Finalist Brenham Cub team. He was named to the All-District and All-Brazos Valley
teams in 1999.
In 2002, Clint graduated from Blinn College, majoring in Kinesiology. He was a member of the 2001 Blinn Junior College South Zone Conference Champions whose record was
For numerous years, Clint has helped coach Brenham area select baseball teams.
Clint’s interest in baseball began at a very young age. He was instructed and coached by his father, Mark Kuecker, member of the 1975 and 1976 Class 4A State Champion Brenham Cub teams and the 1976 MLB first round draft pick of the San Francisco Giants.
Clint specializes in defensive instruction at The Batter’s Box and is the
Director of Baseball.
Long is a native of Texas City, TX where he graduated and was all district in baseball and basketball. He attended and played baseball at the University of Mary Hardin Baylor and graduated with a Bachelors of Science degree. After graduation he spent a year in the minors before taking his first coaching job in Baytown, TX
In 1998 he went to El Campo High School as an assistant baseball coach. In 1990 he became a head coach and has taken his teams to the playoffs every year.
His head coaching career has garnered more than 500 wins.
His 1993, 1999, 2003, 2009, 2010 and 2011 teams made it to the state tournament in Austin. his 2010 team won the Class 4A Texas UIL State Championship.
Coach Long has been named district Coach of the Year in 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 2000, 2001, 2003 and 2006.
Baseball Hitting & Catching Instructor
- Attended Mineola High School
- Attended Paris Junior College & Henderson State University
- Graduated from Texas College in 1996
- 12th Round Draft Pick by the Texas Rangers in 1991
- 2003 Texas High School Teacher of the Year 2003-2004
- 6 Years of Professional Baseball Experience
- Played 3 Years of Independent Ball With the Tyler Wildcats 1994-1996
- Played for HSU – 2 nd Team ALL AIC DH 1990, 1 st Team All AIC Catcher 1991
- Played in the AIC All-Star Game 1991
- Volunteer Assistant Coach at Tyler Junior College
- Voted Hardest Worker for the Gastonia Rangers 1992
- Worked Numerous Hitting & Catching Camps
Head Brenham High School Baseball Coach.
Hitting and Catching.
Baseball Pitching Instructor
- Bellville High School Where Team was Region III Champs, Played in the State Baseball Tournament.
- Blinn College for Two Years, Earned All-Conference Honors Both Years.
- McNeese State University in Lake Charles, LA and Set School Record With 30 Appearances and Ended Career Playing in the South Regional at the University of
Texas at Austin.
- Currently in 13th Year as a High School Pitching Coach, Coached at Tarkington, Caney Creek, and Brenham High Schools, has had 3 Pitchers Drafted by Major League
Club In 11 Years.
- Worked as Assistant to Pittsburgh Pirates Scout Steve Riha, Conducting Tryout Camps and Evaluating Talent Throughout Texas and Louisiana.
- Worked Summer Baseball Camps for Brenham, Sam Houston State, McNeese State, and Blinn Junior College Under Such Notables as Kyle Van Hook, Roger Metzger, Earl Hathaway, Tony Robichaux, and John Skeeters.
BFAST Instructor - 2004 Graduate of Texas State University with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Exercise Science. He has trained with numerous all conference football and basketball players while working as an assistant strength and conditioning coach with the Texas State Bobcat Football team.
Goebel holds several Texas State University power lifting records while competing in the 220 pound weight class. He also studied strength training with Nick Kyros who was the longtime personal trainer for Eugene Robinson a 16 year NFL veteran and 2 time Pro Bowl selection, along with other NFL players. Kyros also had a coaching career that included working with coaching greats such as Paul "Bear" Bryant.
Call Us Today
Thank you for visiting our website. If you would like to book your practice with us,
call us today.